Buying a wig is just the beginning of your wig-wearing experience. There are so many other things to consider: wig shampoo, wig stands, combs, products, etc. Finding wig accessories near Bristol, PA can be frustrating since there are so many different accessories to choose from. That’s why we’ve put together a list of the most essential wig accessories that you can find at Wig Elegance.
Essential Wig Accessories near Bristol, PA
To keep your wig looking great and not rundown, here are some must-have accessories:
- Wide-toothed comb. These are great for wigs with curls and more texture such as short layers. Always, always, always get a comb that is specifically made for wigs.
- Shampoo and Conditioner. Just like with natural hair, wigs need some TLC with shampoo and conditioner. Again, you’ll want both products to be made for wig use so you don’t damage the delicate fibers of the wig or wig cap. Same goes for styling products such as hairspray and mousse.
- Wig stand. As much as you love your wig, you’re not going to be wearing it every day. Wig stands are a great asset to keep your wig from tangling and to keep your wig on as you style it. Wig stands don’t always have to be in head form; a portable metal stand will work just as well.
- Cap Liner. Depending on your natural hairline and your wig, but a wig cap can help keep your hair out of sight and keep the wig in place.
- Adhesives and clips. Depending on your wig, you’ll want to use adhesive tape to keep your wig in place. You’ll want to use tape made for wigs because they will be soft on your skin.
There are many different ways of finding wig accessories near Bristol, PA, but there’s no better place than Wig Elegance!
Elegant Wig Accessories
Wig Elegance has a vast selection of wig accessories. You might feel a bit overwhelmed when you come in, but we have many wig accessory experts who can help you find exactly what you need to keep your wig looking beautiful. If you’re not sure what you need, but know you need something, we can help with that too! Give us a call today at (215) 945-4900.